The Perfect Tumbler Matters
10 Characteristics of the Perfect Coffee Tumbler for Every Caffeine Addict
If you are a caffeine addict, then you know that you need your coffee fix every day. And what better way to enjoy your coffee than by drinking it from a stylish and functional coffee tumbler? Here we discuss the 10 characteristics of the perfect coffee tumbler for every caffeine addict. So whether you are looking for a new tumbler to add to your collection or a gift for a coffee lover in your life, be sure to read on!
1. Made from high-quality materials. This means that it should be durable and able to withstand being dropped and put through endless dishwasher cycles. It should also be made from safe materials that will not leach chemicals into your coffee.
2. Comes with a lid. This is non-negotiable in our book - a good coffee tumbler should always come with a lid. Speaking of lids...
3. A good seal. This is important to prevent leaks when you are carrying it around in your gym bag, school bag, briefcase, purse, or anywhere else!
4. The right size for your needs. If you like to drink large quantities of coffee, then you will need a tumbler that can accommodate this - go with a 20 oz or 32 oz size!
5. Comfortable to hold/carry. This is especially important for those mornings when you are bleary-eyed and rushing out the door. You don't want a tumbler that is slippery or difficult to hold onto. For some people, this just means a tumbler with a good grip. For others, this might mean finding a tumbler with an actual handle - totally your preference.
6. Attractive design. Because let's be honest - we all want our coffee tumblers to look good! Whether you prefer sleek and modern or fun and funky, there is a coffee tumbler out there with your name on it (figuratively or literally).
7. Easy to clean. No one wants to spend hours scrubbing coffee stains out of their tumbler, so look for a tumbler that is easy to clean - both by hand and in the dishwasher.
8. Excellent insulative properties. This is critical to keeping your coffee hot (or cold). No one likes a lukewarm cup of coffee, so make sure to find a tumbler that will keep your coffee at the perfect temperature.
9. Affordable price. Whether you are buying for yourself or as a gift, you don't want to break the bank.
10. A warranty. This is always a nice bonus, and it shows that the company stands behind their product.
Bonus points for: coffee-specific features. This might include a built-in filter, storage for coffee grounds, measuring markers, or a pour spout.
So there you have it - the perfect coffee tumbler for every caffeine addict! Do you have a favorite tumbler that you love? Let us know in the comments below!
Do you think your coffee mug or tumbler measures up? If not, don't worry - we've got The Great Coffee Project tumblers that provide all of the above!